iPhone 7 horrible reception and caller cannot hear me
ANDBEN

I switched to Verizon in October 2016 and cannot wait to switch providers. Since switching to verizon I’m lucky to get 3 bars, most of the time it’s 2. As time progresses, I’m finding my phone go to 3g, 1x or totally go straight to no service. And when this happens, I’m in pretty populated areas. Switching to Verizon has been a complete waste of time and money, since I have the unlimited data. Also to mention, the person on the other end cannot hear me most of the time. Are you kidding me? And when I use google maps or waze, the majority of the time it says poor or bad gps. What can I do? And don’t say reset my phone, network, etc because I have done all that and it hasn’t done anything! Thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 7 horrible reception and caller cannot hear me
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We definitely want you to be able to get service wherever you go, ANDBEN. I'm sorry to hear that you are unable to have a stable connection while on a call. Let's get this fixed right away. What's the zip code? Do you know if other VZW users are having the same issue? What is the iPhone 7 model number? You can find this on the back of the phone.

ZangY_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
ANDBEN

Hello,

Model # A1660Zip code 01915

Sent from Yahoo Mail for iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you for those additional details, ANDBEN. There are currently no reported issues in this area. You mentioned that the service issue has been a progressive problem. Were you able to pick up LTE service and use your phone as expected in the past? If so, your device model is listed as one that is affected by a known issue from Apple as outlined here: https://apple.co/2pjN36S . This means your device simply needs to be repaired in order to resolve this issue. Are you able to take your phone to an Apple store in order to complete the repair?

LaurenC_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes