iPhone 7 plus delivery
BRASTE34

I went in store and they did not get any iPhone 7 plus' in so they helped me order on online on 9/16. The order shows it is still processing and the expected delivery/shipping date is 10/26. I have not received any confirmation email like everyone else has. When can I expect to get my phone? Or even a confirmation email?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone 7 plus delivery
stever_vzw
Verizon Employee

It is important to us that you receive your new phone as soon as possible, BRASTAE34 and we want nothing more than to review the account or answers.

In order for us to go over details, we will need the opportunity to to review the account. Please contact us Contact Us | Verizon Wireless  via our social media, chat or customer care representatives (1800 922 0204) for an update on the delivery. We look forward to hearing form you and I want to thank you for being the best part of Verizon.

0 Likes
FERGBOY3471
Contributor - Level 1

Not sure what's going on with that... I ordered my JB plus on 9/10  and got confirmation email shortly after 10am and got ship date of 11/23 and still processing .. what phone did you order?

0 Likes
BRASTE34

I got the matte black

0 Likes
FERGBOY3471
Contributor - Level 1

Ok.. the matte black will come quicker then the jet black ones .. I should have went with the black

0 Likes
anthonyc_vzw
Verizon Employee

We're going to get to the bottom of this and find a solution, BRASTE34. I just sent you a private message. I appreciate the opportunity to review this in more detail.

0 Likes
STEFOW58
Enthusiast - Level 3

While I understand the IPhone 7 Plus JB phones are in high demand, I ordered my phone on 14 Sept. and to-date I still have a delivery of 23 Nov. I can't believe Apple wasn't more prepared for these orders.

0 Likes
cheermom13
Enthusiast - Level 2

Has anyone received their phones yet???

0 Likes
BRASTE34

I received mine Monday. only because I cancelled my original order and ordered the 256gb matte black. i got it within 4 days only because Verizon uses UPS for shipping sevice which is terrible.

0 Likes
STEFOW58
Enthusiast - Level 3

At this point cheermom13, I have not received mine. Still due 11/23 when ordered Verizon online 9/14.

0 Likes