Hi - this is quite simple. My brand new iPhone 11 cannot send photos to phones that are not iPhones. This is also a brand new Verizon account.
I have tried:
- Resetting Network Setting
- Making sure "Send as SMS" is on
- Checked that MMS is on
- Tried it on both LTE and on WiFi
- Rebooting phone
- Make sure Roaming is on
- Update iOS to latest version
- Checked at Plans>Blocks>Block Services on Verizonwireless.com to make sure nothing is on
There are numerous other posts complaining about this problem (Example 1 , Example 2 ) . Inevitably many people chime in and say they are having the same problem and the admins try to start troubleshooting multiple people in the same thread.
IF YOU ARE ALSO HAVING THIS PROBLEM, PLEASE DO NOT RESPOND THAT YOU ARE ALSO HAVING THIS PROBLEM UNLESS YOU HAVE A FIX NOT ALREADY MENTIONED. It just causes the admins to not address the real issue here. Just start a new thread or read this one until they solve it. Thanks
I'm a brand new Verizon user and so far this is a major problem. Thanks.