iPhone SE - received voicemails not being delivered to the phone
duaneott
Enthusiast - Level 1

In January '23 I replaced an iPhone 6s with a new iPhone SE. My iCloud backup was transferred to the new phone, everything was great. Starting about a couple weeks ago, the VMs stored on the iPhone voicemail app are completely disconnected from the VMs stored on Verizon's server.

1. If someone leaves me a new VM, I can hear it if I dial *86, but it's never delivered to the iPhone app.

2. If I delete old VMs that are stored in the iPhone app, then dial *86, the deleted VMs are still there.

To save time I'll answer a few of the questions that are always asked of the hundreds of other people  who have complained of this problem:

• My software is up to date, iOS 16.1.1
  • I have cellular data turned on
  • I don't have a VPN
  • I tried entering & exiting airplane mode.
  • I tried resetting my network settings.

Any other bright ideas?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone SE - received voicemails not being delivered to the phone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hey!
Thanks so much for contacting us today!
Definitely we can help you find a way to help you. 
Please, send us a private message, so we can take a look into your account deeper. We are here for you 24/7. 

>Chávez

0 Likes
duaneott
Enthusiast - Level 1

1 week ago (4/19) I spent several hours in a private troubleshooting chat session with a representative (actually 3 representatives; apparently there were a couple shift changes). Eventually the 3rd one ran out of ideas and opened a Tier 3 ticket. I've heard nothing since then. I'm assuming I'm going to continue to not hear anything, probably ever.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Welcome, duaneott! I appreciate you reach us today regarding your voicemail issue while not being delivered. I will be happy to assist you. I'm going to send you a private note to check what happen with your service. 

>Axel

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are terribly sorry for the whole ordeal you have experienced. We would love to take a closer look at your account and see if there are any updates notated on your account in regard to your issue. Would this work with you? 

~Ivone

0 Likes