Re: iPhone X order status
AMITYDELILAH
Enthusiast - Level 1

fedex is sometimes slow about updating. mine didn’t update until it arrived in Dallas, TX which was 11 hours later after leaving TN.

0 Likes
MAHDAK68
Enthusiast - Level 1

I ordered my silver 64 GB iPhone X around 7:40 AM on 10/27. I got a confirmation email. The confirmation email says that the phone will be delivered by 11/15. However, on my Verizon profile under my orders, it says that the phone will be shipped by 11/15.

Does anyone know which is more accurate? Will my phone be delivered by 11/15 or will it only be shipped by 11/15?

Thanks!

0 Likes
DERLUC55
Enthusiast - Level 2

Those phrases are used interchangeably.  It means delivered by 11/15.

mbdNYC

This is absolute and unmitigated nonsense Verizon.  I put my preorder in at 3:05 AM, minutes after the pre-sale commenced.  I had an original "delivery by date" of 11/3.  This was entirely removed from the webpage tracking of my order, which now says nothing to the effect.  The app, on the other hand, still says "We're processing your order" and that, "it'll be ready to ship by 11/3".  Despite being told that there's no issue with my credit card or payment, I have seen zero progress in your "processing" since the time of my order.  I would love for you to explain to me why you've got people who ordered well after I did and received an original delivery date of 11/15 who now have tracking numbers showing that their order will be fulfilled today, while  I am stuck here with zero information about the whereabouts of my device or what stage of "processing" my order is in.  None of your representatives seems capable of providing any relevant information regarding this matter (not that I blame them, they have all been quite courteous and helpful to the best of their abilities- clearly, this is an issue with your internal corporate mechanisms), so I don't anticipate this post will have efficacy at alleviating these issues either.  I suppose I'll write it off as me venting that you've subjugated my order behind others for reasons unknown.  Honestly, while I'm looking forward to the phone, it's not a situation where I just can't wait to get my hands on this package.  Rather, it's a matter of frustration  emanating from the fact that it would appear you have progressed other orders at my expense. So, thanks for that. 

0 Likes
DERLUC55
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'm in the same situation. Know for a fact there are friends and family who ordered  the same exact model after I did and are getting shipments today while I hang in processing limbo with no update for days. Very frustrating.

0 Likes
geek1983
Enthusiast - Level 3

no one in my area wants the iPhone x except me but due to the warehouse closest I have to wait till around the 15th at least its in the processing area which makes me happy.

0 Likes
motch6
Enthusiast - Level 3

ON TRUCK FOR DELIVERY TODAY!  woo hoo!.... although, the time did change from deliver by 3pm to deliver by 8pm!  heh.  patience... Smiley Happy

0 Likes
im_simonds
Contributor - Level 1

Mine is out for delivery too!

0 Likes
im_simonds
Contributor - Level 1

Have you been charged yet?

0 Likes
im_simonds
Contributor - Level 1

When I placed my order I showed a ship date of 11/3.  However, it was the delivery date.   It may be the same in your case, however because it is not launch day I don't know. 

0 Likes