iPhone X order status
motch6
Enthusiast - Level 3

I'm starting this thread to lead out on the Order status...

What is yours?

Here is what i was able to do:

Ordered iPhone X 256GB Silver

Logged into Verizon at 12:55am MDT  (6 minutes before the phone was avialable to purchase).

I traded in my iPhone 7+ 256GB Jet Black.

I completed my order (oddly, it let me) in 5 minutes.  My order was complete at 1:00am MDT.

I have a confirmed order for November 3rd. (no real ship date info yet).

Good Luck!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
364 Replies
SIMTHONG

Awesome! I ordered on the 30th. It says dec 1 for me too but nothing yet:(

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SIMTHONG, we're confident that you're going to get additional details when it gets closer to the shipping date. In the meantime, you can always keep track of your order status here: http://vz.to/2leABSC

SamanthaT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered mine 10/27 at 4:50 am on the phone with customer service. and my date is 12/1 hasn't changed yet

0 Likes
Denver_ito
Enthusiast - Level 1

It's very frustrating seeing dates change for customers without rhyme or reason. I placed an order early on 10/27 too and still have a late Nov delivery date. Happy for people to receive their phones earlier than expected and honestly it's not the end of the world because it is just a phone. But it doesn't mean it isn't irritating to see. Wanted to use the X for a trip I have at the end of the month, but it will be delivered when I'm out of town. Next year I might just go through Apple's upgrade program just to side-step this annoyance.

0 Likes
Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

Definitely, the same here, I have trips coming up as well and may not be here once my phone actually ships..  I wish apple could tell us what the order is or why people are getting their phones early.. I seen someone that ordered their phone after me same gb and all get theirs yesterday

ADMARA226
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hang in there!  I’m in the same boat. Constantly checking and no movement.  Happy for everyone else.... just want mines as well 

M4tr1x

I noticed that my 12/1 deliver by date is gone this morning. The status still says it is processing though. There's no mention of any deliver by date anymore. Good news or bad?

0 Likes
ADMARA226
Enthusiast - Level 3

Some movement...at least you got that!  Good News?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Denver_ito We appreciate you putting things in perspective. Just the same, it would have been nice to have your new phone for your trip. We certainly understand how you are feeling and please know that we are not changing the date just because. The date change comes from our supplier and we apologize for the inconvenience.

DeloresK_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

Was your card charge?

0 Likes
M4tr1x

Mine was a business order and wasn't charged to my cc so I have no way of checking.

0 Likes
ADMARA226
Enthusiast - Level 3

NO...and I paid in full

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

ADMARA226, your new device will be here sooner than you know it! Here’s a helpful link http://vz.to/2hjyNaB to be able to check your order status. Also, we want to make sure you are well prepared for when your device arrives. Please follow this link http://vz.to/2i4WHHN for assistance on securing your device content and activation tips. I hope this information is beneficial!

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

I got you. my order still says 12/1

0 Likes
Tgraygt

Ordered the SG 256 at 10am est on the 27th with a 12/6 expected date. A friend of mine ordered the same phone the next day at the same store and has already received his phone. Mine however, is still pending.

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

I ordered the SG 256 as well with a 12/13 ship date on 10/31 so don't give up hope. I know it sucks having to wait but we will all hopefully get one before Christmas. It definitely sucks when you see friends who ordered after you either get the phone before you or will be getting it before you. A friend of mines said she's getting hers on the 30th and ordered after me, while I still have a pending order with a 12/13 ship date.   Trend seems to be that the orders are getting pushed up earlier than expected but I ordered probably the most popular model out of the 4 choices, as did you, I'm not holding my breath but we may get our phones by the end of this month. Either way I'm getting my iPhone X sometime. I'm going to post any updates when I see a change in my pending order.

0 Likes
gv74
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered 10/27 11am iPhone X silver 256 gb shipped yesterday arrives tomorrow cannot wait be patient everyone

0 Likes
KACBUC40
Enthusiast - Level 1

Pretty disappointed with Verizon. Ordered the space grey 256 @7am on November 6.  Had a friend order the same phone over 24 hours later on AT&T and it arrived today. My ship date? 12/13.

0 Likes
kenbaileyiii
Contributor - Level 2

That makes me remember a friend of mines on Sprint ordered hers on the 7th and she expects hers on the 30th. Still that's a hell of a lot better than 12/13. Same phone and everything. So why is Verizon so far behind in filling people's orders while other carriers are filling their orders so fast.  I don't get it. Makes me wonder if I should switch carriers in the future if this keeps up.

Charo101
Enthusiast - Level 3

Maybe because verizon has more customers therefore more orders......

Simple math

Sent from my iPhone

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

KACBUC40, we know how important it is to ensure that you have your new phone delivered as soon as possible. There’s always such high expectations when Apple launches a new device and we do our very best to ensure that we have as many devices available as possible. Of course, there are always various factors that can come into play with the differences between how many devices were in stock, how many orders were taken, etc. We can understand how you feel about your friend getting theirs sooner. Please be on the lookout for any new information regarding your latest order. Don’t forget that you can always keep track of the current order status at http://vz.to/2leABSC

SamanthaT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes