iPhone X order status
JOE_K_02
Enthusiast - Level 2

iPhone X order status, ordered on Oct 27th edd 11/22, I’ve seen lots of people who had 12/1 for edd and moved up to 11/8, why is mine still 11/22?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone X order status
SHAKEMA284
Enthusiast - Level 3

what color phone did you order? If it was space gray that’ll be the answer to your ?. It was a lot of silver devices shipping out earlier than expected. I ordered the silver 256gb with an 12/1 date and my phone will be here today.

0 Likes
JOE_K_02
Enthusiast - Level 2

Nope, ordered silver 64gb

0 Likes
FlywithHarv
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered 10/27 at about 3am...Space Grey 64gb...came back with 11/22 ship date...a few days ago was notified with 11/7 ship date, with 11/9 delivery date..that’s today.. it’s on the UPS delivery truck as we speak, with a 11:30-3:30 delivery....pleased that that Verizon moved the ship date up.....thanks.....

0 Likes
SHAKEMA284
Enthusiast - Level 3

Silver is very nice, mines just arrived today. The dates are moving up though, so keep an look out on your account you’ll know b/c they gonna charge your card First.

0 Likes
Goldswing
Enthusiast - Level 2

Ordered Space Grey 64 GB on 10/27 at 9 am.  Had 12/1 delivery date and phone shipped today!

You will get yours sooner, I feel it!

0 Likes
Shay1008
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered mine within the first 30 min on 10/27 & got a date of 12/1 and a lot of ppl have received theirs or at least received shipping notification who had the same date as me. I called VZW and they couldn’t tell me anything. I ordered iPhone X Space Gray 256 GB.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Shay1008,

That's an exciting phone and I hope you love it when it arrives. Each size and color of each phone has a separate stock and some may become available before others. We will absolutely work to get all phones out as soon as they are available though. You can keep an eye on the status of your order http://vz.to/2cZLkwI and if the date does change we'll send an email.

AndrewT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Shay1008
Enthusiast - Level 3

My credit card was charged last night. Actually, I had to call in to VZW because my credit card sent me a fraud text asking if I did in fact make this purchase I told them yes and they said to contact the merchant and ask them to run it again so I did and the rep did and it went through fine. Thank Goodness! Anyways my phone shipped today! The VZW app says EDD is Monday the 13th but when I track it via UPS they say EDD is Tuesday the 14th So idk which is accurate at this point. Anyways thanks  your response.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The standard shipping method is two business days for Verizon Wireless. That means since it is Friday, the package is more likely to be delivered on Tuesday unless it doesn't get picked up and initially processed by UPS today.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.