Re: iPhone X order status
Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

this just gave me so much hope! i ordered the same exact phone 10/27 at 3:50 am so i'm praying i see my card getting charged or something within the next couple days

Shay1008
Enthusiast - Level 3

Did you order at 3:50am EST or CDT? I ordered around 2:30-2:45 CDT. Hopefully yours will be shipped out soon. My credit card was hit at 9pm last night CDT and I got my ship notification at 11am this morning CDT and UPS picked it up at 4:29 EST and the delivery date is Tues. I’d think you would get yours really soon. Hopefully you will. I know I’ve been going insane wanting mine! I’ve already got a screen protector, an Otterbox Defender Series case, and a Belkin wireless Qi standard charger. So I’m all set I just need the dadgum phone!!! Good luck!!!

0 Likes
Shay1008
Enthusiast - Level 3

Yes is was picked up by UPS at 4:29pm EST today. Idk if it might actually come Monday like the VZW app says instead of Tues like the UPS app says because it’s coming from the next state over from me and a lot of times when it’s that close by I receive packages the next day. I hope it gets here soon! I’m so excited!!!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

joe_k_02,

We want to make sure you get that iPhone X into your hands as soon as possible. The estimated ship by dates are estimates and are subject to change at any time, either to a sooner date or a later date. We hope this helps.

JosephT_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

i ordered mine in est so not too long after you

Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

i just got a text saying my order was received today and that theyre gonna text me my shipping info

0 Likes
JOE_K_02
Enthusiast - Level 2

Well my cc finally got char about an hour ago, so hopefully I should get it about Tuesday or so

Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

mine was just charged too

0 Likes
SHAKEMA284
Enthusiast - Level 3

Keep tracking your package b/c it may arrive earlier, and be on the look out for UPS, it says signature required but UPS just left my phone on the porch, didn’t even ring the doorbell or knocked. Thank goodness I was home and live in a gated community.

Shay1008
Enthusiast - Level 3

Well if yours was just charged then you‘ll get it Wednesday. So congrats!!! We’re finally getting our phones!!!