Re: iPhone X order status
Shay1008
Enthusiast - Level 3

Wow seriously? They’re not suppose to leave it anywhere without a signature. That driver could get into a lot of trouble for that. I’ll definitely be watching for the UPS truck for sure!

0 Likes
Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

how long after your credit card was charged did you receive your tracking number?

0 Likes
Shay1008
Enthusiast - Level 3

My card was charged at 9pm Thurs night and I got my ship notification yesterday morning at 11am. With today being the weekend you may not get yours until Monday morning but I’d say if you haven’t received it by 1pm chances are it won’t ship out until Monday.

0 Likes
Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

i figured i wouldn't get it until Wednesday

0 Likes
Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

still no ship notification lol.. im getting so impatient lol

Shay1008
Enthusiast - Level 3

I’ve been very impatient since they first started shipping the phones out. Now that mine is actually on the move I’m still impatient because I want it NOW!! Lol If you haven’t got ship notification by now it’ll probably be Monday by noon. Then you’ll receive it on Wed. You’ll probably be like me and stay very impatient until it’s in your hands. I’ve told everyone that patience is not a virtue I have. Lol

0 Likes
JOE_K_02
Enthusiast - Level 2

Got shipping info, I get phone on Tuesday can’t wait

Shay1008
Enthusiast - Level 3

Did you get shipping info today or yesterday? Bmoore1994 should’ve received shipping info by now unless they don’t initiate shipments on weekends.

0 Likes
Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

yeah I did, it'll be here Tuesday.. thank god

SHAKEMA284
Enthusiast - Level 3

Oh please believe I contacted UPS and reported it.