iPhone se
shauntholmes

I am having a couple of issues with my phone. 1st my cloud has less photos and videos I have on my phone, it will not save them all....why? I have the room.

2nd my phone will not connect to my mac pro because it says it needs a never version. my system update on my Mac is up to date and so is my phone, I just got this phone plus I run the check and it says up to date. what is going on?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone se
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Backing up your device should be easy. Let's look into why it won't back up, then we can visit the device not connecting. Do you get an error message when backing up to iCloud through the device?

KatrinaN_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
shauntholmes

no it says "everything is backed up"

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want you to be able to find the answers to your questions. Have you already reached out to Apple?

DeannaL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
mama23dogs
Legend

IS iTunes up to date?

look in settings, how much is your next backup?  Open settings, iCloud storage, manage storage.   Will show next backup size. 

0 Likes