iPhone
Brenda1947

I am very unhappy with my iPhone. I was doe for a upgrade because my car would not take the blue tooth from my Adroid. Sales man pointed to the iPhone on the wall and said I could upgrade to a iPhone. Well little did I know there was a difference in the iPhones. So he asked me if I would like to have white or black. I choice white. Later I found out the iPhone dose not do what my Adroid did. I took it back to only find out I needed the iPhone 4S. I only wish someone would of told me there was a difference I would of choice the iPhone4S. They also did not tell me I had 14 days to bring it back if I wasn't happy. LIke I said no one told me anything. Just got the phone and transfered all my info and sent me on my way. I am so unhappy with this iPhone. I am willing to pay the $100 dollars more for the upgrade iPhone4S if they will let me have it. I don't like this phone.

Thanks Brenda1947

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iPhone
kaebfly
Champion - Level 3

Although no one verbally told you about the 14 days (which is bad and should have been done), the return policy was on the receipt you recieved when you made your purchase (and the copy they usually have you sign in the store). If you didn't look at that then unfortunately you missed that very important piece of information. You won't likely be allowed to upgrade without paying full retail for the 4s. You can however try selling your current iPhone somewhere like ebay and use the money from it to help offset some of the full retail price of the 4s. You can also try purchasing a used or new 4s via somewhere like ebay. It will be higher than the current promotion price for the 4s, but you will probably be able to get it cheaper than full retail. Other options include using someone else's upgrade if they don't mind letting you do so or adding a line to your account and using that to get the 4s. That last option may not be ideal if you aren't in need of a second line or interested in paying for a family share plan, but if it's something you would be interested in then you could always activate a "dumb" phone on the new line after transferring the 4s to your current account...this would eliminate an extra data fee for the new line and would leave you paying only the amount of the family share plan (or the lowest plan price if you opt to just add a separate line versus adding it as a family share line).

0 Likes