iPhone4, can't even turn off the unit - stuck with enlarged icons.
Hey_
Enthusiast - Level 2

After successfully downloading the new software (OS7 was it?) to my IPhone4, I was in the "Setting."  I was curious what a three-finger tapping on the screen will entail.  So, being an idiot that I am, I did .  Problem is now I am stuck!  The screen showed ENLARGED icons and only shows a portion (TWO wide & THREE deep - altogether six, I think) of the icons, and I could move the screen.  I could not even turn off the phone (by pushing down the power button for the purpose of rebooting the unit) simply because that part of screen was not shown and inaccessible.  My effort to resolve the matter my messing with the screeen resulted in "iPhone is disabled" situation.

I hope someone, who is knowledgeable on this matter, to advise me how to come out of this funk. Thank you.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iPhone4, can't even turn off the unit - stuck with enlarged icons.
rademps2
Enthusiast - Level 3

have  you tried holding down the top power button, and the front at the same time and rebooting it ?

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: iPhone4, can't even turn off the unit - stuck with enlarged icons.
rademps2
Enthusiast - Level 3

have  you tried holding down the top power button, and the front at the same time and rebooting it ?

0 Likes
iPhone4, can't even turn off the unit - stuck with enlarged icons.
Hey_
Enthusiast - Level 2

Dear Sir/Madam,

I feel obligated to express my sincere appreciation in public, rademps2.

I was able to reboot my iPhone4 with your suggested method.  It seems working just fine after rebooting.

Again, thanks.