iphone 6 data usage extreme increase
SueMPO

i have 2 iphone 6 devices. last month the data usage doubled, but no change in our phone habits to explain increased data usage. i have turned off everything i can think of, but its still not helped!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 6 data usage extreme increase
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SueMPO, unwanted usage is never something that we want occurring. I would like to get to the bottom of this issue with you to see if we can uncover the cause. Have you recently performed any updates on your devices for any applications or software?

HarleyE_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
SueMPO

prior to the increase I do not think so

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

SueMPO,

Understanding how your data is being used is a must. No worries, there's a tool to help you better understand how the data was consumed. Here's a link: http://vz.to/1jed56I.

KatiM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes