iphone 6 preorder
a3430774

i preordered the iphone 6 on thursday night and i received an order confirmation email that night too, but when i go to the order status page, it says that the order is still processing? when will the tracking number be available/when will it come? when i preordered, i got free overnight shipping and it wasn't on backorder.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: iphone 6 preorder
bwill3
Enthusiast - Level 2

Same here except I was done with my pre order at 3:05 am eastern time on Friday September 12th and for some reason my ship date is 10/10!! It also still says we have received your order and it is in process. I guess 10/10 is better than 10/14 like it was showing before. 

0 Likes
andrewp92
Enthusiast - Level 2

I have the same problem. It seems like preordering with verizon sucks because I've seen people preordering on AT&T, T-Mobile, and Apple. They all have theirs shipped already or already delivered. Even someone who preordered their phone 5 days after me got their phone shipped today while I didn't. And I preordered mine on Sept 12.

0 Likes
Wilumm79
Enthusiast - Level 3

That's odd...I pre-ordered on 9/12 around 10:30ish am central and it took hours of it showing processing and then after the initial confirmation it took a few days for my credit card to be charged and then I got a full confirmation order with tracking number and received my 6 on the 19th. I would call someone if not charged or anything.

0 Likes