why will it take 2 months to get my new phone  iPhone 7 plus 128 gig jet black

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: iphone 7 plus
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Since you just ordered a few days ago the days are probably accurate at the moment...however as VZW supplied with more units its possible that you may see your dates bumps up a bit. 

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

What was your original ship date?  Also, what did you order?  Size, color, regular or plus, and did you have other phones on this specific order?  All of those factors can play a role in how soon you get your device.

0 Likes
jimmy024
Enthusiast - Level 1

ordered 9/21/2016 jet black 128 7 plus

0 Likes
Loquat
Master - Level 1

Since you just ordered a few days ago the days are probably accurate at the moment...however as VZW supplied with more units its possible that you may see your dates bumps up a bit. 

0 Likes
hosh
Enthusiast - Level 2

They may get more stock sooner than anticipated.  I ordered my 7 128Gb Matte Black on 9/16, told it would ship out on 9/28.  I received it on the 23rd...

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

jimmy024 wrote:

why will it take 2 months to get my new phone iPhone 7 plus 128 gig jet black

That is an estimation on the date Verizon expects to receive that from Apple. Verizon can only send them out when they are made available by Apple. Of course, being an "estimate", that date can change at any time.

0 Likes
jimmy024
Enthusiast - Level 1

I hope so  I hate waiting though

0 Likes
jimmy024
Enthusiast - Level 1

I cancelled the first order  2 months too long to wait so tonight I got the silver 256 plus it qill be here in 2 weeksSmiley Happy

0 Likes