locked up with apple only on the screen, no reset happening, only apple!!!
lucylu7777

In mexico on vacation and have limited access to wifi, as i was changing my settings to get off the free wifi i saw a software update and clicked on it.  it started the update but in the same time the wifi turned to no service with an apple on the screen.  now my phone only has an apple on the screen and won´t reset or go to home screen.  i desperately need the phone for camera and i am not getting a response from verizon after emailing them.  i cant call them due to charges and also phone wont work.  does anyone the trick to get it back to home screen?  i have held the top button and circle at the same time but it only turns the phone off then turning it back on only shows the apple.  its like it is stuck in a download but without the wifi on it cant finish it and is locked up! 

please someone out there please help!

sincerely,

desperate!!!!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: locked up with apple only on the screen, no reset happening, only apple!!!
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi lucylu7777

I can't imagine how frustrating it would be to have a frozen phone on vacation. Let's get this fixed so you can get back to enjoying your vacation.

Since you have already attempted a soft reset, here's a link for a hard reset:http://support.verizonwireless.com/clc/devices/knowledge_base.html?id=47616

Please use the reset through iTunes and retest.

Please let me know if the device continues to experience an issue.

Thank you
JoeL_VZW

Please follow us on twitter @vzwsupport

0 Likes