modesto lte outage
webbie01
Since yesterday around 6 pm both my iphone 5s are having major issues with the data side of verizon,. Lte usually is around 15 down and 5 up, since last night its less than 1/2 a meg down and .12 up. That is if i can even get it to run a speed test. Service is destroyed in modesto. My girlfriends phone is doing the same thing. Service says lte, then 3g, then 0 and sometime will just stay on 3g. Cant access internet web pages, imessage does not work. Verizon says there isn't a know outage. Something major is down cell tower wise. We have winds up to 30+ mph right now so something bad has happened.

PLEASE FIX IT!!!!!! VERY FRUSTRATING.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: modesto lte outage
Disgrunt

I was trying to get this crap website to allow me to re/re/re-register because apparently my phone number and now my account number cant be used here. I finally got to register to ask because I live in stockton ca and my data is completly dead since about 7pm last night. Still not working cant find any info online and not wanting to wait 45 min on the phone.Slow.JPG

0 Likes
Re: modesto lte outage
webbie01

Yes ours did the same thing last night, was watching a netflix movie on our phone and then service just died on the data side. the voice side works ok , just the data side is really really messed up! and currently still down

0 Likes