Re: my phone does not always receive group mms messages when a non iphone user is in the group.  What is the problem.
deeshack

No Network ticket has been filed to my knowledge.  But again please be aware that SENDING group messages is NOT the issue.  The issue IS RECEIVING group messages when there is a non iPhone user in the group.  I receive some of the messages very late, sometimes days later if at all.  Other times I receive them just fine.  But in the same conversation I will receive some timely and other random ones from the middle of the conversation show up much later.  This makes the conversation impossible to follow.  I want to be sure you are clear on what the problem actually is.

0 Likes
Re: my phone does not always receive group mms messages when a non iphone user is in the group.  What is the problem.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I appreciate the information and clarification deeshack. Thank you for all of your help thus far. What we will do next is contact you so that we can file the ticket for you to see what’s going on.

TakendraW_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
trrjackson

I am having this same problem now… in January 2020. Clearly Verizon has no idea how to fix this issue.

0 Likes
kh_jenn

Due to the age of this thread, it will be locked in order to keep discussions current. If you have the same or a similar question/issue we invite you to start a new thread on the topic.

0 Likes
Re: my phone does not always receive group mms messages
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

trrjackson,

Sorry to hear you are having issues with your messaging. We'll gladly do what we can to assist. Please clarify and share details, wo that we can address your issue. What is happening with your messages? How long has this been a concern?

-Arya

0 Likes