Re: no warning about iPhone 6 backorder when purchasing
Loquat
Master - Level 1

I think they can't meet due to an Apple shortage...as for not informing customer of additional delays...well that's another thread in itself.

0 Likes
Re: no warning about iPhone 6 backorder when purchasing
HorribleExperience

So it seems Verizon is still taking orders from customers for iphone 6 Plus 64GB WITHOUT telling them it's on BACKORDER!!  This is the most horrible customer service I have ever received from anyone!!  I ordered my new phone on Saturday, December 13th and was told by the customer service rep London that my phone was, and I QUOTE, "in stock and ready for shipment on Monday, December 15th to be delivered on Wednesday, December 17th."  Only to find out on Wednesday, December 17th that this was NOT the case.  I got THREE different stories from THREE different reps, nothing jived!  I called back on Thursday, December 18th and finally got a young man named Chase who in fact told me the TRUTH about what was really going on!  I think it's horrible that Verizon is knowingly selling these phones when they know they cannot fulfill an expectation.  I have been a Verizon customer for 21 years and will highly consider switching after this contract is up for sure!  I don't appreciate being lied to!

0 Likes