now have iphone6 and signed for different type lower cost account. Not seen on billing service. to have started Oct 1,2014
papua1977

**after receiving iphone6 and signing 2 year contract, negotiated for a change in plan with lower cost and discount... not seen on october bill as promised..totally unable to obtain help on phone to verizon. thanks

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: now have iphone6 and signed for different type lower cost account. Not seen on billing service. to have started Oct 1,2014
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I want to address and resolve all of yur concerns, papua1977. I want to gather a few details. Which plan did you select? Was the discount through your employer? If so, when did you apply?

0 Likes
Re: now have iphone6 and signed for different type lower cost account. Not seen on billing service. to have started Oct 1,2014
papua1977

Thanks for the response. I had the 65 advantage plan for 2 years. Service rep at Verizon store assisted me when I activated my new iPhone 6. She noted that over the 2 years i had used only a few minutes of talk, one to 2 texts per month ( at a fee of $. 20 each ) and a minuscule amount of data... and that the phone was for emergency contact to me from my disabled invalid wife only. She searched and found a discount special plan for a savings of $15.00 per month with a final monthly fee before taxes of $45 and not $59 per month to start on Oct 1st. It does not have a name to the plan just that it carries this special discount. That is all I can tell you. Thanks for the assistance. Await your reply. Thanks

Bob Bonus

rbonus@gatot.net <mailto:rbonus@gatot.net> this is Incorrect email........... should be rbonus@gator.net Wednesday oct 8th, 2014... do not know if you received this response to your email a few days ago. Sorry for the mistake. Await your response. thanks

bob bonus

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

papua1977 we'll sort this out and make certain that you're getting the best deal! Our lowest plan is the More Everything 250 MB for $55.00 before tax. For all the details, please visit http://vz.to/1e9U9wY

AshleyS_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
papua1977
0 Likes