Re: ordered on 10/1 Ship date by 10/26
droopdog
Enthusiast - Level 2

when checking your order make sure you are on the proper screen when you put your information you have 3 options .if you order on line at a store or by phone.if you have a pre-order number thats like 16 numbers check your status under online purchase

0 Likes
droopdog
Enthusiast - Level 2

I also order my 16g black on 10/1 with ship date 10/26. I don"t think we"ll get them this week. So far that I know of it looks like anybody that order a 16g has not got theres yet.And if you really think about even if they send out today or tomorrow it will be pretty hard for them to get it out to you by friday

0 Likes
wknight

10/1 black 16g ordered also...still nothing.  I think my next move is to contact them, and inquire.  This is getting a little ridiculous to be quite honest...almost worth it to see if they have any 32 or 64g in the store...

0 Likes
new2verizon
Enthusiast - Level 3

How is it ridiculous if they say it will ship by the 26th and it isn't the 26th yet?

0 Likes
droopdog
Enthusiast - Level 2

yeap you're right but i have a feeling that there not even going to ship them out on the 26 .I call them up 2 days ago and they seem very settle and not very promising about them shipping out the phones on time. I hope i'm wrongSmiley Happy

wknight

I was told, mine is a receive by date...  How does your comment contribute in anyway to this forum?

0 Likes
mngirl

I JUST received a shipment email.  Like I said, I ordered three phones on 9/29, 1 black 16gb and 2 white 16gb.  My credit card was authorized yesterday and it looks like it is shipping today.  It has an estimated delivery of October 26th which I guess is the day I was given to start with.  I maybe could have been more patient, but I am just so excited! Smiley Happy

0 Likes
lfreeman03

Thank you for this information.  Since I ordered in the store that was the option I was using.  I've rechecked using the online option and it shows it will ship by 10/26 without showing a Courier name or ship date.

0 Likes
droopdog
Enthusiast - Level 2

They might of told you that but if you check on line is worded different. It's ship by date

rickeishaj
Enthusiast - Level 3

I ordered two 16GB black/white on October 1st With a ship date of October 26 and nothing yet...I don't think anything will happen by the 26 and if not I'll probably cancel

0 Likes