payment reversed
superebear
Enthusiast - Level 3

has anyone else had their payment taken out of account then reversed ?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: payment reversed
anthonyb861
Contributor - Level 2

Call to find out why?

0 Likes
superebear
Enthusiast - Level 3

i did, she said about iconic, im guessing they deal with payments, and i was all confused.

she said since it was charged it should be shipping but i doubt it, i have no emails or anything from them except the preorder one

0 Likes
Leminkel
Enthusiast - Level 3

Seems that the whole pre order has become quite a fiasco with Verizon (who knows about pre ordering thru Apple or other carriers) - your payment was reversed, and Verizon charged my card THREE times for one of my pre orders. It's such a clusterF**k... I've been really shocked by all of the disorganization and lack of answers that this pre order has created. I've never pre ordered anything before, maybe this is how it goes.... but it seems like an utter disaster on all fronts to me. Yowza!

I hope you are able to get it straightened out and get your phone, soon!

superebear
Enthusiast - Level 3

so now i dont have any order anymore, nothin they can do, my bank said they didnt reverse payment, verizon didnt either, this is a complete joke, i think its time to get rid of them

0 Likes
jembemary

My credit card was billed 7 times for the pre-order and my credit card company denied it 5 times so I am still being billed twice for my pre order.  Caused the credit card company to cancel that number and re-issue me another number so now 7-10 days before my new cards arrive and I can once again use my credit card.  Not sure how to get the money back for the double bill but I am sure the credit card company will send me all sorts of paper work.

0 Likes
Leminkel
Enthusiast - Level 3

My bank said that if the charges do not reverse themself and do in fact post - I have to go through the fraud department, open a fraud case, to have the charges reversed and funds replaced. Sounds like Verizon is going to have a lot of fraud cases against them in the coming weeks. Holy crap! It's just crazy. They ran my card 13 times!!! How does this happen? I mean, with what we are paying for these darn phones - paying for them 3x over is not some little mixup. that's hundreds of dollars!

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

That's not cool superebear!  I would love to help.  Was the iPhone 5 re-ordered for you?  I would hate to see you leave over this.  Let me know so I can further assist.  Thanks!

AnthonyTa_VZW
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
superebear
Enthusiast - Level 3

they took care of it and got my phone on the 21st, thanks though

MSPBLUE32

Me, I made a payment on the 19th and it was reversed on the 21st and shows I still need to pay it. I am confused

0 Likes