phone order canceled 3 three time!
hnl_stephen
Enthusiast - Level 2

hello new to Verizon. I wanted to leave att for the longest time but was not sure when. until this iPhone x surfaced. looking through Verizon phone plans and what they offer I was sold. what I pay now for att I'm getting rip and Verizon offered more for less. so I preordered the iPhone x on the 27th. the next day I got a email saying order canceled due to fraud. we called Verizon customer service they handled everything and told us order went through. so the 29th we got another email saying that our order got canceled again. super irritated now. I'm like [removed] ? so we called customer service again. told us the same thing. so we re order. the 30th guess what guys. fraud email again. super [removed]  now. I'm mean I'm leaving another carrier to go with Verizon and getting treated like this kinda hurts. anyways we ordered and spoke with a supervisor and took care of everything I hope. so far no email. card got charged couple days ago but with a phone date of 12/13 just because they keep canceling my order.

is there by any chance my order can be bumped up. anybody had this problem

thanks

Profanity removed as required by the Verizon Wireless Terms of Service​.

Message edited by Verizon Moderator.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: phone order canceled 3 three time!
Bmoore1994
Contributor - Level 2

If your card was charged your phone should be on its way

0 Likes
hnl_stephen
Enthusiast - Level 2

what about delivery date I hope that changes soon!

thanks for the reply

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We are so glad to welcome you to the Verizon family and we feel terribly about any frustration caused by order cancellations, hnl_stephen.

Once you get charged for the phones that means the order is in process and shortly after that you should receive an email with the tracking information. Have you received that at this time? http://vz.to/2aVusts

TamaraH_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
hnl_stephen
Enthusiast - Level 2

Thank you. No I have not. It still says 12/13 but they charged my card on 31st I think.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

hnl_stephen

I know how important it is to have your phone shipped on time. Please respond to my private message to better assist.

CarmenT_VZW

Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the _Correct Answer_ button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes