pre-ordered iphone 6 plus 128GB on 9/12 still haven't got it
aaronjames16

What is going on? I'm seriously thinking about switching my entire family to a different carrier because of this.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: pre-ordered iphone 6 plus 128GB on 9/12 still haven't got it
Loquat
Master - Level 1

aaronjames16 What was the estimated ship date in your email confirmation?  I know this is frustrating...I too had to wait...not as long as you have been waiting obviously...but a couple of weeks after.  And trust me when I say that the iP6+ is almost impossible to find anywhere.  Check the website of all the other major carriers...they're out of stock and backdated for weeks also.  While I'm sure VZW is pressing on your last nerve...switching to a new carrier doesn't seem to be a quick resolution if your quest is to find a iP6+.

0 Likes
aaronjames16

says 10/17/14, it shouldn't take a month to get a phone especially when I pre-ordered the DAY pre-orders were available. I want someone from Verizon to check on this for me!

0 Likes
Bilwa

I ordered an iphone 6 16GB on 2nd October from the store (store location: M967201) .  It was expected to be delivered by 17th October 2014.

I went to the store today (13 October) to change the shipping address since I am relocating, I was informed that this cannot happen until shipped and only then from Fedex we can change the details. However, now I get an email stating my order has been cancelled and a new order has been placed (no change in shipping address) and it will now be delivered on 31 October 2014. Upon calling the customer service was advised that they are unsure why this happened when I never asked for my order to be cancelled and got no further help upon this. Request help on this immediately.

0 Likes