rejecting phone call on iphone 7 plus
BIGDENVERDOG

Hi all. Anyone know how to reject a incoming call when I am busy? This would be on the new iPhone 7 plus

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: rejecting phone call on iphone 7 plus
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for reaching out to us today, BIGDENVERDOG. I want to make sure that we set up the device the way you would like. There are a few different things that you can do to reject a phone call. When a phone call is coming into your device, you can always tap on the red reject button. Or you can always set up Do Not Disturb option in the phone. This would then force all phone calls that are not set up on your Favorites list to be sent to your voicemail. Check out Do Not Disturb option by following this link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-207150/ I hope that you find this information helpful.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thank you so much for reaching out to us today, BIGDENVERDOG. I want to make sure that we set up the device the way you would like. There are a few different things that you can do to reject a phone call. When a phone call is coming into your device, you can always tap on the red reject button. Or you can always set up Do Not Disturb option in the phone. This would then force all phone calls that are not set up on your Favorites list to be sent to your voicemail. Check out Do Not Disturb option by following this link: https://www.verizonwireless.com/support/knowledge-base-207150/ I hope that you find this information helpful.

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
sprmankalel
Champion - Level 3

To reject a call and send it to VM press the power button 2 times.

0 Likes