resetting network settings
MateoM

I am having connection issues. One solution is to reset network settings. I do not want to do that until I know the ramifications. What will happen? Will I regret it? Will I need to invest lots of time re-entering stuff?

Thanks

Matt

Labels (1)
Tags (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: resetting network settings
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MateoM, we never like to learn that you're having connection issues with your iPhone X. I want to make sure that all services are working. Resetting the Network Settings is a great step to complete to help with network connections. Resetting network settings resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN settings that you’ve used before; if performed while roaming, it shouldn't affect your ability to roam internationally. All of your personal information would still be on the phone. http://vz.to/2Bqxsdc. Please keep us posted if you have any other questions or concerns. 

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MateoM, we never like to learn that you're having connection issues with your iPhone X. I want to make sure that all services are working. Resetting the Network Settings is a great step to complete to help with network connections. Resetting network settings resets Wi-Fi networks and passwords, cellular settings, and VPN settings that you’ve used before; if performed while roaming, it shouldn't affect your ability to roam internationally. All of your personal information would still be on the phone. http://vz.to/2Bqxsdc. Please keep us posted if you have any other questions or concerns. 

KevinR_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the ?Correct Answer? button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
MateoM

Thanks. This answered my question but there was no option under your response

for me to state that you answered my question.

On Sun, Feb 11, 2018 12:56 PM, vzw_customer_support forums@verizonwireless.com

0 Likes