Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring the phone you love. OR get iPhone 13, on us. Online only. With Select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 1.31. Buy now
end of navigation menu
shipping Update?
techagent13

Well I ordered mines over the phone late on 9/27, I went with the 16gb space gray. Has anyone around this order date seen any updates? Mine still says processing with an expected ship date of 9/21, although the Verizon rep over the phone said it most likely will ship alot earlier like on the 14th. Anyone getting similar responses?

Labels (2)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: shipping Update?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@techagent13,

I can only imagine the excitement to get your hands on your new phone! I know waiting is never fun but this phone is definitely worth it and you'll have your phone in no time.

I show that for the 16GB iPhone 5S (gray) ordered on 9/27 will ship by 10/21/13. You will receive an email will the tracking number once the phone is shipped.

I'm here if you need further assistance.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: shipping Update?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

@techagent13,

I can only imagine the excitement to get your hands on your new phone! I know waiting is never fun but this phone is definitely worth it and you'll have your phone in no time.

I show that for the 16GB iPhone 5S (gray) ordered on 9/27 will ship by 10/21/13. You will receive an email will the tracking number once the phone is shipped.

I'm here if you need further assistance.

JohnB_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes