they can't fix my iphone
urdaddy

i have called tech support ,done every thing they told me to do but it still takes 5 mins to send a pic message...only other thing they told me to do is hook it up to itunes on computer and do a factory restore ..if you have a iphone then you know its a pain in the rear to set it back up to where you had it in the first place...i called three times today and no results to fix it .....what to do now?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: they can't fix my iphone
Not applicable

Well there are a number of possibilities here. First are you using iMessage or sending through Verizons MMS system?

If you know someone with an iPhone send them a picture message and if it goes through properly you know its verizons servers that are screwed up.

If you have a photo set to high pixels many times it sends very slowly or craps out or times out without sending. That is by design and is not a real problem that can be fixed.

Never reset your iPhone for a problem that could be caused by system congestion or high pixel pictures that take longer.

The verizon person who told you to reset to start is an idiot.

Another thing I would do is go to http://www.apple.com and type your problem in their support forum and you may find a quick and easy solution other than a complete system reset.

Good Luck

0 Likes
Re: they can't fix my iphone
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

urdaddy, thanks for your patience and cooperation. This messaging issue sounds very frustrating for you. I'm here to help. Try deleting unwanted text messaging threads and reset the network in Settings>General>Reset>Reset Network. Lastly, you will need to power your phone off/on. I trust that this improve the performance of your text messaging feature. Keep us posted.

Lasina_VZW
Please follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes