trade in
HOLBOM42

I have been trying to trade in mine and my husband's phones so we can get the credit. I have the appraised values and the submission ID numbers. I cannot get the box sent to me. I live in a rural area with P.O. boxes only. And the website will not approve of my street address saying it is undeliverable. I had them send it to my old house (I know who lives there and they said they would get it for me) And then it was sent back to the facility. Please help! I have 2 good phones collecting dust and I'd like to get them sent in and off my shelf! Can I just go to an official store?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: trade in
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We want the trade-in process to be seamless for you Holbom42. We apologize for the trouble you have experienced so far. You can definitely complete the trade-in at any of our corporate Verizon Wireless store locations. Please click here to locate the store closest to you http://vz.to/1RmOpG4

RashadM_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the 'Correct Answer' button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes