why am I unable to place parental controls on my sons Iphone 6, It keeps saying it is not available on this phone at this time, check back at a later time?
janette95991

I have went into my family base, and all lines can use parental controls except for the Iphone 6, any pointers?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: why am I unable to place parental controls on my sons Iphone 6, It keeps saying it is not available on this phone at this time, check back at a later time?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

jannette95991,

We definitely want to make sure you have the controls you need for all your lines. the iPhone models are definitely capable of being used with Family Base, but there are some features that are not available with these devices. One of these would be the companion app, this would not be eligible with Apple devices. However, you still would have the option to set up many of the controls online. Are you having trouble with a specific feature or when are you receiving the error message?

AdamG_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes