2nd Brand New Gusto 2 won't hold charge
Rudy45

I am on my second brand new Samsung Gusto 2 in less than a month.  New phone, new battery.  My phone will only hold a charge for 2 days.  There is no warning.  The battery indicator goes from a full 4 bars to dead.   No 3 bars, no 2 bars, no 1 bar.  Today is my last day to see if the situation has been corrected and the Samsung tech himself had me default the phone to factory settings.   I only use this phone for emergencys.  Maybe used it for 8 minutes in the last month.  No texting, no internet, no nothing.  I don't understand why I am 0 for 2 so far with brand new phones/battery's purchased at my local Verizon store.  I need a really cheap flip phone, with no frills.   Anyone else having this problem ????  Sincerely, Kathie

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 2nd Brand New Gusto 2 won't hold charge
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Thanks for the details, Rudy45! I'm sorry to hear about the problems with your battery. It's normal to charge your device every two days on a basic device with little to no usage. What's not normal is the battery indicator issue. Did this issue occur with the original device? Please provide me with a few more details.

ChaunceyM_VZW

Follow us on twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
Re: 2nd Brand New Gusto 2 won't hold charge
mayflower777

Having the same problem, I got the Gusto 2 for my sister-in-law she is having cancer treatments and needed the phone for transport after treatments. It won't hold a Charge, need this taken care of ASAP...Haven't had it even a month yet...

0 Likes