2nd day without cell phone service- what's happening? when restored?
KPBEAUF

Log on to My Verizon states temporary outage during system upgrades. My cell has been down since yesterday. Why no notice? When will this be completed and service restored?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: 2nd day without cell phone service- what's happening? when restored?
boringusername
Master - Level 1

This is mainly a peer or peer forum and even the cs reps that occasional come her could tell you what going on in your area even if you provided a location which you didn't by the way.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

It is important that you are able to use your service. What make and model of device are you currently using? Does this affect all the devices in your home? What is your current ZIP Code?

PeterP_VZW
Follow us on TWITTER @VZWSupport If my response answered your question please click the Correct Answer button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes
KPBEAUF

All cell phones in my home are down for 2 days. There is  no way to call anyone to advise or ask about the problem. Only an option to Chat – with agents that advise me to call an 800 number (after I told them that my phone was not working) and the Community Forum that first sends a reply from some person who tells me I am not talking to Verizon. THEN 2 more days later – after the phones have been restored – I get an email from Customer Service Support via Forum.

This is not a proper way to support your customers.

<<removed>>

<< Content removed to comply with Verizon Wireless Terms of Service >>

0 Likes