4g lte flip phone with buttons, no touchscreen
HOWBEA44

I need a phone that is only a phone. I have a note pad and a lap top to use on the Internet. I don't need them to make phone calls. I'm in general construction and very often have dirty hands or am wearing gloves and cannot even manage a touch screen, even a large one. A phone sized touch screen is impossible to read without expanding until I can read only a few words at a time, or use with my fat fingers even when they are clean.

I understand the so called "basic phone" is slated to be discontinued in the near future and every thing will be 4g lte. Is there at least a plan to have a phone available for those of us similarly challenged, or simply don't want a so called "smart phone"?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 4g lte flip phone with buttons, no touchscreen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@HOWBEA44

I understand the need to have a basic wireless phone that would be easy to use, especially in your line of work.

Although we don’t currently offer an 4G LTE basic phones, here’s a list of the basic phones we do offer: http://vz.to/2nGdLEC. I hope that helps.

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: 4g lte flip phone with buttons, no touchscreen
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

@HOWBEA44

I understand the need to have a basic wireless phone that would be easy to use, especially in your line of work.

Although we don’t currently offer an 4G LTE basic phones, here’s a list of the basic phones we do offer: http://vz.to/2nGdLEC. I hope that helps.

AnthonyTa_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes