612 217 2466? What is it?
Fotoelectron
Enthusiast - Level 1

I'm seeing outgoing calls on my account that I am NOT making to 612 217 2466, Is this perhaps the Backup Assistant? Whether it is or not, it's costing me a bundle.How can I stop this?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: 612 217 2466? What is it?
Fotoelectron
Enthusiast - Level 1

Nevermind, I had set up Google Voice(mail) in order not to have to listen to the "brief", yet still verbose prompts in Verizon's voicemail system. It's Verizon charging me for a 1 minute outgoing call to that number every time a call rolls to voicemail whether the caller leaves a message or not.

Nice.

Verizon, please allow us to turn that chatty lady off. I just wanna listen to my messages and get the heck off the line.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Fotoelectron
Enthusiast - Level 1

Nevermind, I had set up Google Voice(mail) in order not to have to listen to the "brief", yet still verbose prompts in Verizon's voicemail system. It's Verizon charging me for a 1 minute outgoing call to that number every time a call rolls to voicemail whether the caller leaves a message or not.

Nice.

Verizon, please allow us to turn that chatty lady off. I just wanna listen to my messages and get the heck off the line.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Are you using the quick prompts in the VZW voicemail system? You can change it in the personal options.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes