After DST, time is incorrect on LG Cosmos 2
idolmindapproved

After Daylight Savings Time, my LG Cosmos 2 isn't keeping the right time. Its off by an hour. Going through menu options and everything else, I can't seem to find a way to change the time manually. I think its network related, because when I changed the phone NAM settings, it would click over, but then revert almost just as fast. So it would show 4pm, then 5pm, then 4pm, etc every 2 seconds or so. I have also restarted the phone numerous times. I also pulled the battery out for 30 seconds, but to no avail. Is there anyone who might know whats going on, and hopefully how to fix it?

Thanks in advance!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: After DST, time is incorrect on LG Cosmos 2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We appreciate that you've reached out to us regarding your time settings on your device. Resolving your issue can be a little tricky. The first thing I would like you to try is to turn off your device and remove the battery for a few minutes. After you have replaced the battery and restarted your device, please ensure the settings on your clock, such as the formatting, are the way you want them. Please reach out to us if this does not resolve the issue.

DeannaL_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the "Correct Answer" button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!

0 Likes