Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Get up to $500 when you bring your phone. Plus, get the incredible iPhone 13 Pro on us. Online only. With select 5G Unlimited plans. Ends 12.5. Buy now
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
***Announcement: Early next week, we’ll be merging the current Fios and Wireless Communities into the all new Verizon Community! Beginning the evening of Sunday 12/4, both Communities will be placed in read-only mode. You’ll still be able to visit the Communities and browse content, but login will be disabled. On the afternoon of Monday 12/5, all users will be able to log into the new Verizon Community. We expect the new Community to be fully functional the morning of Friday 12/9. Additional details can be found in the Announcements board and under Featured Topics!
Am I charged if my orbic internet is always on.
BRUCEFL56

If I use orbic and am connected to another network are their any data charges to my Verizon account? Or does it go against the 500 mb regardless if I am on a network or not? thanks Brue

0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct Answers
Re: Am I charged if my orbic internet is always on.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That is a great question, BRUCEFL56. The only data that goes against your 500MB is the data that goes through the Verizon Wireless network. If you're on Wi-Fi for the data that goes over the local area network. With that said, many devices have a setting that allows you to use LTE and Wi-Fi simultaneously, which you will want to disable if you only have 500MB of data.

PeterP_VZW

View solution in original post

Re: Am I charged if my orbic internet is always on.
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

That is a great question, BRUCEFL56. The only data that goes against your 500MB is the data that goes through the Verizon Wireless network. If you're on Wi-Fi for the data that goes over the local area network. With that said, many devices have a setting that allows you to use LTE and Wi-Fi simultaneously, which you will want to disable if you only have 500MB of data.

PeterP_VZW