Skip to main content
Accessibility Resource Center Skip to main content
Have a phone you love? Get up to $500 when you bring your phone.
end of navigation menu
cancel
Showing results for 
Search instead for 
Did you mean: 
Am I eligible for a FREE upgrade. I would like a LG Revere.
Malwest

I would like a FREE phone upgrade.  Can I get the LG Revere?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Am I eligible for a FREE upgrade. I would like a LG Revere.
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

This a customer peer to peer forum and not a direct link to the Verizon Wireless sales reps.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Sr. Leader
Sr. Leader

Malwest wrote:

I would like a FREE phone upgrade.  Can I get the LG Revere?

Currently the LG Revere is $129.99 with a new 2-year contract (discounted "upgrade" price), and $79.99 if you order it online (see http://www.verizonwireless.com/lg-revere.shtml for current pricing options).  Other vendors may offer the LG Revere free, but they may have other strings attached (like no plan changes for 6 mos) and a higher ETF if you decide to end the contract early.  Shop around, and shop carefully.

To see the phones you can get "free" on an upgrade, check here:  http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/store/controller?item=phoneFirst&action=viewPhoneOverviewByDevice... and look for the Free designation.

There is a deal, it looks like, where you can get the Revere free, IF you add a line and another device, and it says upgrades not eligible, with no where to click for the fine print, so I really don't know what that deal is all about.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Support

Hi Malwest! I can provide an easy way to check to see if you are eligible for an upgrade. Just dial #UPG send from your phone. This will send you a free text message with your upgrade date. SuzyQ gave some great links to see what phones we have on special. Also, sign-in to your My Verizon account on vzw.com to see what options you have available and the exact pricing of the LG Revere for your line.

MarquiaF_VZW
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes
ChicagoSSscrapman

What do you mean by dial #UPG? text or dial your cell number then UPG?

0 Likes
Ann154
MVP MVP
MVP

On your phone's dial pad, type in #UPG and hit send.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes