Am in Mexico with my california phone and cannot retreive voice messages. Can call out, but dialing voice messages goes nowhere.
lnewland

Cannot retrieve my voice messages while in Mexico using my samsung flip phone.  We are from California, and while in Mexico can dial out to California, but when I try to retireve my voice messages it goes nowhere.  What to do??

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Am in Mexico with my california phone and cannot retreive voice messages.  Can call out, but dialing voice messages goes nowhere.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Dial your own phone number and when you get your greeting press the # key to enter the voicemail system.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Am in Mexico with my california phone and cannot retreive voice messages.  Can call out, but dialing voice messages goes nowhere.
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Dial your own phone number and when you get your greeting press the # key to enter the voicemail system.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes