Any Kyocera DuraXV Plus users with experience using bluetooth to Phonak Compilot
CeConser

I have Phonak Bolero Q90-SP Hearing Aids from the VA, with a Phonak Compilot I Bluetooth receiver/transmitter and hearing aid remote control, and am considering purchase of the Kyocera DuraXV Plus cell phone.  If any users have experience with this combination of devices, or other resources relevant to this, please share your experience or knowledge.  The previous phone I purchased from my local Verizon Store, a Samsung Convoy 3, will only answer calls if I set the answer options to "Auto Answer", and that removes my ability to screen out unwanted calls.  I disconnected the Compilot from my Samsung phone, and discovered, paired, and connected the Compilot to my wife's LG Extravert 2 phone, and then made test calls to that phone, which operated exactly like the VA hearing aid clinic technicians had described, so I believe I have isolated the problem to be with the Samsung phone.  Verizon's Customer Service's representative last response to me was that if my phone was paired and connected to the Compilot, than that phone was operating as it was supposed to operate, a response that I consider to be unsatisfactory.  So, before I purchase another phone, I would like to know if there are others that have experience with, or knowledge of, this combination of devices.

Labels (1)
0 Likes