Anyone Know how to upload text msg from Samsung Intensity II to PC???
LadyDeath2Kaos

I have gone to multiple stores and seem to be getting different answers.  Was told I would have to email each thread from a post to my email (over 300 threads/emails) ((This was from a Verizon Corporate store).  Then was told I should be able to connect w/ usb to computer and save that way, did that and it won't do anything!!!  I am at my wits end.  Phone is crapping out and I have texts I need for a court case/lawsuit...HELP!!!

Labels (1)
Tags (2)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Anyone Know how to upload text msg from Samsung Intensity II to PC???
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

http://bitpim.org/   Bit Pim is a program, that's the name of it, and I have used it to retrieve texts and pics off an old LG flip phone.

I have no idea what the SPEEDYPC is but it sounds like malware to me.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

Emailing one at a time will work.  BitPim (a third party software) may help, if you can get it connected.  You may have to find a phone model similar that will work if the Intensity 2 isn't listed.  Then you can download or copy all the texts to a file on your computer (Excel spreadsheet).

0 Likes
LadyDeath2Kaos

I started emailing myself my texts, and this is ridiculous.  I worked in the law enforcement field for a long time, I know that if I get a subpoena, I could get these texts printed out for me.  The corporate store told me that was not possible.  COME ON, anyone who watches TV (I mean like court TV or Forensic Files, not just CSI and Law & ORDER) knows that this is possible.  Plus, I used to work for a cell phone company many many moons ago and Tech Support could have printed this stuff out in a minute,  Many, many years later, I am being told by one of the biggest phone companies out there, that they cannot do it????  Did we go backward in time and technology?

I downloaded a program that was supposed to let me get my media, etc... info and it is not doing anything, other than saying it is connected to my computer.  It did charge my phone, so I guess it was not a complete loss.  I looked around and a lot of these programs you have to pay a pretty good amount of money for, I only need it for these particular texts and they did not specifically mention any phones other than the data/high tech phones.  I am having computer problems as it is, and it tried to download SPEEDYPC to my computer, then did 1/2 of problem detecting and said there were major flaws on my computer and wanted payment to proceed to go any further..so, if you know of another program, please let me know..It seems that this SPEEDYPC is the only one that seems to be continuously coming up as the fix.  But, I am not sure what exactly it is fixing.  I downloaded it to read the info on my phone, but it seems it was for something totally different.  Please let me know of a BitPim that would work, can't seem to find one.

0 Likes
SuzyQ
Community Leader
Community Leader

http://bitpim.org/   Bit Pim is a program, that's the name of it, and I have used it to retrieve texts and pics off an old LG flip phone.

I have no idea what the SPEEDYPC is but it sounds like malware to me.

0 Likes
LadyDeath2Kaos

Thank you so much.  I hope this works!!!

0 Likes
DWM-1

When I tried BitPim with my Intensity II - It did not work. Is there a newer version that does?

0 Likes