Anyway to sync calendar to Hotshot
SBMongoos
Enthusiast - Level 2

I'd like to be able to sync my Outlook calendar to the Hotshot.  Unfortunately, at this time anyway, the PC Suite offered by Pantech does not work with the Hotshot. Wanted to find out if there is anyway to get my calender events onto the Hotshot.  Possibly an export/import method?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Anyway to sync calendar to Hotshot
nuger93
Enthusiast - Level 3

um not really. the phone uses the BREW Mobile platform (aka BREW MP) operating system which unlike the old brew, doesnt allow syncing of really anything (other than music and sounds and pics) from a computer to the phone (the old BREW system allowed sync through bitpim but bitpim isnt compatible with the new brew os). ive seen a few blogs around the internet about this but there really isnt any import/export method for calendars on the hotshot other than to manually enter everything

0 Likes
Re: Anyway to sync calendar to Hotshot
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello everyone!

Thank you for the responses! Nuger93 is correct, the phone is not designed to sync with an Outlook calendar. It's really nice to have your schedule at your fingertips! I want you to have that! Are you eligible to upgrade soon? You can dial #UPG from your phone to check. I would suggest one of our smartphones to be able to enjoy this functionality.

Thank you!

Katie H
VZW Support
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes