Backup Assistant - LG Revere II
NorCal69

Waiting for my 2nd Revere II to arrive.  Couldn't get the 1st Revere II to correctly transfer contacts from Backup Assist .  Contacts were misspelled ie. John Smith = John Smith Smith Smith, as well as duplicating, triplicating contacts.  ALSO, every time I backed up on my ph from the Backup Assistant results were again duplicates, triplicates contacts on phone????

Spent 3 days on land line w/ 6 different level 2 techs which were all excellent but finally arrived at the decision to return ph for new unit.  They said it wasn't worth sending the case to engineering because I wasn't going to keep the original troubled ph.  So, we will see how new ph reacts in 2 days and report back.

Anyone else have this experience?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Backup Assistant - LG Revere II
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hi there NorCal69,

Triple contacts just make it look like we know more people! We really don’t need all that clutter though. Let’s make sure we get to the bottom of this! Unfortunately there can be glitches with the contact upload, but it happens very rarely. If this does happen on the next phone, just let us know right away and we can escalate this to have them roll the contact list back. We would just need to know the approximate day prior to the contact glitch.

Keep us posted if you have any concerns with the replacement!

Thanks!

MelissaM_VZW

Please follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

0 Likes