Backup Assistant Plus on Samsung Gusto 3
samford79

Backup Assistant Plus on Samsung Gusto 3 has not worked for over one year. Always get screen message-Error 313. I send error report, but no response and no change. Customer support and Verizon Store say they cannot fix. Website and phone both indicate that all previous Contacts backups have been erased. When will this error be corrected? My phone will not even let me access Backup Assistant Plus.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Backup Assistant Plus on Samsung Gusto 3
boringusername
Master - Level 1

Backup Assistant Plus was replaced by Verizon Cloud and you need an iOS or Android device for it to work.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

That makes no sense. Why would VZW discontinue a contact backup option for basic phones especially when they are still selling them including 4G LTE basic phones?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Backup Assistant was replaced by Verizon Cloud on basic phones as well, although some of the really old phones aren't compatible.

boringusername
Master - Level 1

tikibar1 wrote:

Backup Assistant was replaced by Verizon Cloud on basic phones as well, although some of the really old phones aren't compatible.

And the Gusto 3 is 4 years old. At this point people should really be upgrading to the newer LTE basic phones or getting a cheap smartphone

0 Likes