Backup assistant
MARMIL64

my LG accolade backup assistant doesn't work and Verizon tech support is useless

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Backup assistant
deloused
Master - Level 3

What type of problems are you having with the backup assistant? (Setup/Syncing contacts to the app/Restoring contacts to your phone etc).  Are you seeing any specific error messages?

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

MARMIL64, we truly understand the importance of making sure your device backup assistance is working properly. Please allow us the opportunity to further investigate the details. Can you please tell us more about what concerns you are experiencing with the back up assistance? Also, can you please clarify when was the last time you were able to backup your device content successfully? Please follow this link http://vz.to/2lxhapy to review troubleshooting steps on backing up your contacts and how to restore them.

SylviaT_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport
If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes
MARMIL64

I can't access backup assistant at all from my phone (Accolade flip phone), it says my account information can't be verified, read the service ticket! I have spent 6 hours with customer service, on the phone, all tiers and supervisors that I was "allowed" to talk to. Apparently network people don't want to talk the people that are providing the funds for their paychecks!!! they will only respond to a service ticket, if they feel like it, maybe. They were all less than useless. DOES ANYONE ACTUALLY CARE ENOUGH TO FIX MY PROBLEM? I can't even open the attachment included in this email.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We're sorry to hear that you're still experiencing trouble with the BackUp Assistant server. Can you provide us with the details of the ticket so that we can better assist you?

TrinetteW_VZW

Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport

If my response answered your question please click the �Correct Answer� button under my response. This ensures others can benefit from our conversation. Thanks in advance for your help with this!!

0 Likes