Basic Phone for Father who doesnt even use phone
wpyl13

Since April you guys have been charging me $35.00 a month for a basic phone that we got a line for my stepdad who does not even use it.  I was promised since I have been a customer for about 15 years that his phone line would stay at 9.99.  Now it is up to $35 a month since April.  You can review and see he does not even use it!  This new format is horrible customer serviec too!

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Basic Phone for Father who doesnt even use phone
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

What are the per line charges for this line? Did you change your plan to the Share Everything Plans recently?

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
wpyl13

40 for our smartphone, 40 fpor our iphone and 30 for his basic .... They told me his line would not switch out of the 9.99 fee.

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

The line fee was $9.99 per line on the Nationwide Plan. Since it appears that you have at some point switched to the Share Everything Plans, the basic phone line access fee is $30 per basic phone.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
wpyl13

Well how do I go back to the Nationwide plan that.  I should not be paing $30 a month for a phone he does not use.  He jsut needs for emergencies

0 Likes
rcschnoor
Legend

If you switched to the Share Everything plan more than 14 days ago, you CAN'T go back.

Verizon no longer offers the Nationwide plan.

Possibly, if your father ONLY needs the phone for emergencies, you would make out better with a basic phone on a pre-paid plan. Then you would not even need to pay the $9.99/month.