Basic Plans
clstrunk

Can I get a simple talk and text plan (no need for data at all) that is still a decent price? Also, can I activate an LG VX9200 without having to pay for a data plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Basic Plans
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Basic phones do not require data plans.  However, with the new Share Everything plan, choices are limited.  Info. on basic phones is at the bottom of this page:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/plan-information/?page=share-everything

A basic phone with 700 minutes and pay-as-you-go texts and data is $40 per month.  Unlimited talk and text plus 300 mb data is $70 per month.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
tikibar1
Community Leader
Community Leader

Basic phones do not require data plans.  However, with the new Share Everything plan, choices are limited.  Info. on basic phones is at the bottom of this page:

http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/plan-information/?page=share-everything

A basic phone with 700 minutes and pay-as-you-go texts and data is $40 per month.  Unlimited talk and text plus 300 mb data is $70 per month.

0 Likes
clstrunk

Can I still ad a line for $9.99??

<Personal information removed.>

Date: Sun, 30 Sep 2012 07:17:27 -0600

To: <Personal information removed.>

Subject: Re: Basic Plans - Re: Basic Plans

created by tikibar1 in Basic Phones - View the full discussion

Basic phones do not require data plans.  However, with the new Share Everything plan, choices are limited.  Info. on basic phones is at the bottom of this page:http://www.verizonwireless.com/b2c/plan-information/?page=share-everything A basic phone with 700 minutes and pay-as-you-go texts and data is $40 per month.  Unlimited talk and text plus 300 mb data is $70 per month.

Reply to this message by replying to this email -or- go to the message on Verizon Wireless Community

Start a new discussion in Basic Phones by email or at Verizon Wireless Community

(Removed personal information)

We respect your privacy.  Please review our privacy policy for more information.

Not interested in these emails anymore, or want to change how often they come? Update your email preferences.

Message was edited by: Verizon Moderator

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

Please don't post your email address on this public forum!

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes
clstrunk

Replied to a post from my email account, didn't realize that it would post my email address!

0 Likes
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

When you include the original email in your reply, it ends up posting the email headers with email addresses in the response.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes