Battery Life of a LG Cosmos 2
SeppAloha

How long should I expect for my battery of my LG Cosmos 2 to last? In the sense of keeping a charge. I got my phone (new) last year Nov. and it would last on a full charge about 3-4 days. I'm not on the phone a lot, and only text on occasion. I only charge my phone when the battery is low. For the last few days, I have to charge my phone every day. A 3 min phone call drains my battery to half, and it dies over-night...

Is it normal for these batteries to "die" this soon??? My LG Vue's battery lasted 2.5 yrs before it did this "not keeping a charge" spiel...

Where can I find an affordable replacement battery, or should I "upgrade" my phone instead, I only had it 10 months?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Battery Life of a LG Cosmos 2
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

I can see why you are concerned about the battery life for your Cosmos 2. It seems as though it has decreased quite a bit in the past in the past few days.
Talk time for the Cosmos 2 Usage Time:  Up To 370 Minutes 
Standby Time:  Up To 818 Hours 
Do you have any problems while charging it? Has the battery been exposed to any moisture that would affect the life of the battery?
The good news is that the battery does have a 1 year warranty as long as there is no physical or moisture damage to it.
I would recommend getting it replaced at the store http://bit.ly/3SdsA or by calling 800.922.0204 to get it replaced.

Tamara H.
Follow us on Twitter @VZWSupport