Bill Details
HeMayer

Is it possible to obtain the content of a text conversation on one of the phones on my plan?

Labels (1)
0 Likes
1 Solution

Correct answers
Re: Bill Details
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

HeMayer wrote:

Is it possible to obtain the content of a text conversation on one of the phones on my plan?

Only through a court order and if it was in the last ten day or so.  Verizon Wireless doesn't hold on to that information any longer then that.

Otherwise you will need to look on the devices that received and sent the information to see the contents of the conversation.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

View solution in original post

0 Likes
Re: Bill Details
Ann154
Community Leader
Community Leader

HeMayer wrote:

Only through a court order and if it was in the last ten day or so.  Verizon Wireless doesn't hold on to that information any longer then that.

Otherwise you will need to look on the devices that received and sent the information to see the contents of the conversation.

I'm most definitely NOT a VZW employee. If a post answered your question, please mark it as the answer.

0 Likes