Bluetooth says drop?
BRUCEFL56
Enthusiast - Level 3

Hi, I have a W755 and have it paired. I did actually send one picture to the computer through bluetooth. Now every time I check it shows "drop" either when I try to send the picture or in the bluetooth settings? I have disconnected and re-connected and the drop is still their. Not disconnect but drop?

Any assistance would help Bruce

0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth says drop?
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

Hello, BRUCEFL56, thanks for reaching out! What do you have the W755 paired to? What are you looking to do with the device since this device can no longer be activated on our network? 

0 Likes
BRUCEFL56
Enthusiast - Level 3

I would not think it would be a problem activating another w755 since that is what I still have. I was trying to pair the other w755 to the computer, which I had not had a problem with mine before.

I guess I will have to take the other one apart and put them in mine if I can not activate my number on the other W755.

0 Likes
vzw_customer_support
Customer Service Rep

We deeply apologize that the W755 phone can no longer be activated on our network. By the end of 2020 that phone will no longer connect to our network since it uses our CDMA network that is currently being retired. 

Researching this issue in more depth with Motorola, we found that Drop actually means disconnected. Most likely the issue is caused by the phone number longer having a compatible Bluetooth profile with the Bluetooth connection of your computer. This is common when one device, like a computer, gets an update for the Bluetooth services, but the other device does not get an update.

It be best to get an microSD Memory to save your information on your phone, so you can transfer it to another device.

StevenG_VZW

0 Likes