Bluetooth voice quality - LG Cosmos 2
JerryWasHere
Enthusiast - Level 2

Frustrated and wondering where to start.  New car (Honda CR-V) and new phone (Cosmos 2.)  Bought the phone solely because my original (very old) phone wouldn't "pair" with the new car's bluetooth.  The Cosmos has gotten past that, makes & receives calls, phonebook has been imported and everything works fine except for one (major) thing:  The outbound (phone user's) voice quality is horrible.  All garbled, almost not understandable to anyone on the other end.  Inbound voice (played through the car's speakers) is fine.  So where do I start?  I'm anticipating that Verizon will tell me it's a Honda problem and Honda will tell me it's a Verizon problem.  I'll almost bet on it.  Any solid, unbiased advice on what is actually likely to be the problem, and how to fix it?  Thanks.

Labels (1)
0 Likes
Re: Bluetooth voice quality - LG Cosmos 2
DamonAtVerizon

You would test outbound voice quality using just the phone not Bluetooth from the same locations to determine if the problem is with the phone and Vzw service OR if you only experience the problem when connected by BlueTooth wireless and thus the built-in mic in the Honda.

0 Likes